|Admission Calender for B.Com Program|
|Last Date for submission of completed Application Form||July 26, 2023|
|Reporting for Interview, submission of certificates and verification by producing originals||26 July, 2023|
|Admission Decision after scrutiny of documents.||30 July, 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||Aug. 01, 2023|
About the Program
The B.Com. program is oﬀered with main courses Hindi, English, Environmental Science, Finance, Accounting and various commerce subjects. The students can choose 6 elective courses from a pool of electives. For the award of degree, B.Com students will have to successfully complete a total of 24 subjects as given in the program structure. Further for B.Com. (Hons) degree, students will have to complete additional 4 Honors courses. Such students will have to successfully complete a total of 28 subjects as given in the program structure.
- Three years (Six Semesters).
- Pass in Class XII with 40% and above aggregate marks (any discipline)
- Class XII students awaiting final examinations results are also eligible.
Compulsory Foundation Courses:
Four courses (General Hindi, General English-I, General English-II and Environmental Science) are compulsory in Semesters I, II, III and IV respectively.
Elective Foundation Courses:
There are elective courses (Computer Application-I, Computer Application-II, Personality Development, Soft Skills etc). Out these two courses must be taken by the students in Semesters V and VI respectively.
There are four courses set in the group English, Economics, Public Administration and Sociology. Out of these in each semester, three courses shall be chosen as compulsory core courses. Each core course has one paper in Semesters I, II, III and IV respectively.
The student has to choose three elective courses in each Semester V and VI respectively out of a pool of elective courses prescribed by the University in view of UGC choice based credit system.
The Faculty of Commerce is the constituent of the ICFAI University, Raipur. It oﬀers programs with latest pedagogy at UG level namely B.Com
Semester-I Semester-II Year I
- Compulsory Foundation Course-I General Hindi
- Core Course -1: Paper-I
- Core Course -2: Paper-I
- Core Course -3: Paper-I
- Compulsory Foundation Course-2 - General English-I
- Core Course -1: Paper-II
- Core Course -2: Paper-II
- Core Course -3: Paper-II
Summer Internship Project - I Semester-III Semester-IV Year II
- Compulsory Foundation Course-3 - General English-II
- Core Course -1: paper -III
- Core Course -2: paper -III
- Core Course -3: paper -III
- Compulsory Foundation Course -4 - Environmental Science
- Core Course -1: Paper -IV
- Core Course -2: Paper -IV
- Core Course -3: Paper -IV
Summer Internship Project - II Semester-V Semester-VI Year III
- Elective Foundation Course -1
- Elective Foundation Course -2
NOTE:The Program structure is indicative and subject to change, if required.