|Admission Calender for BA LLB LAW Program|
|Last Date for submission of completed Application Form||July 26, 2023|
|Reporting for Interview, submission of certificates and verification by producing originals||July 26, 2023|
|Admission Decision after scrutiny of documents.||July 30, 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||Aug. 01, 2023|
About the Program
The Faculty of Law, a constituent of the ICFAI University, Raipur is established with an objective of developing a new
generation of legal professionals through comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge integrating law with
management and humanities.
ICFAI Law School offers full time LL.B (Hons) Program which is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Three years (Six Semesters).
- Pass with 50% and above aggregate marks in Graduation or equivalent (in any discipline).
- Students awaiting final year examination results are also eligible for admission.
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age as on the day of commencement of the program. However, the changes if any made to age limitation by the BCI from time to time will be followed.
The curriculum is most contemporary and innovatively designed and developed in association with academicians and professional experts. The program is organized into six semesters spread over three years.
Semester-I Semester-II Year I
- Principles of General Contracts
- Constitutional Law-I
- Indian Penal Code-1
- Family Law-I
- English Communication Skills
- Women and Law
- Special Contract
- Law of Torts and Consumer Protection
- Constitutional Law-II
- Administrative Law
- Family Law-II
- Legal Methods
- Indian Penal Code-II
Legal Internship Program (6 Weeks) Semester-III Semester-IV Year II
- Criminal Procedure Code
- International Law
- Property and Easement Law
- Company Law
- Clinical paper I- Moot Court
- Cyber Law
- Labor Law-1
- Land Laws
- Civil Procedure Code
- Law of Evidence
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Clinical Paper II- Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing
- Conflict of Law
- Labor law-II
Legal Internship Program (6 weeks) Semester-V Semester-VI Year III
- Cyber Law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Conciliation
- Interpretation of statutes
- Clinical Paper III- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Elective- V
- Environmental Law and Disaster Management
- Law and Social Transformation
- Banking and Insurance Laws
- Principle of Taxation
- Law of Medicine and Health
- Seminar Paper
- Clinical Paper IV-Professional Ethics and Accounting System
- Elective-VI/ Elective-VII
Legal Internship Program (6 weeks)
NOTE: The Program structure is indicative and subject to change, if required.