|Admission Calender for MBA Program|
|Last Date for submission of completed Application Form||July 26, 2023|
|Reporting for Interview, submission of certificates and verification by producing originals||26 July, 2023|
|Admission Decision after scrutiny of documents.||30 July, 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||Aug. 01, 2023|
About the Program
Master of Education is a Post graduate degree course that deals with the study of new methods of teaching and educational research. The program focuses on different aspects of education including instruction, curriculum, counselling, leadership, educational technology and Research Methodology.
After completing Masters in Education program, graduates may also opt in the field of Education as a Counsellor, Administrator, Principal and Researcher.
Two years (Four Semesters).
Graduation with Education as one of the compulsory subject with aggregate 50% of total marks or Pass in B.Ed. Degree with minimum 50% of aggregate marks
The MA in Education Program is organized into four semesters spread over two years. There are 21 courses including Psycho-metric, Dissertation, Academic writing, Research proposal and School based activity.
Program Structure Year Semester - I Semester - II Year-I
- Philosophical perspectives of Education
- Sociological perspectives of Education
- Strengthening Language Proficiency
- Exploring Library Resource (Practical)
- Elective - I
- Introduction of Research Methodology in Education
- Psychological Perspectives of Education
- Specialization Part – I
- Proposal of Dissertation (Practical)
- Internship, School Based Activity (One Month)
Summer Internship Program Year Semester - III Semester - IV Year-II
- History and Development of Education in India
- Economic and Political Perspectives of Education
- Gender Prospective in Education
- Psycho-metric Assessment (Practical)
- Elective - II
- Curriculum Development
- Language proficiency
- Specialization Part – II
- Academic Writing (Practical)
- Dissertation (Practical)
- Viva Voce Dissertation (Practical)
The program structure and electives are tentative, subject to change.
List of Electives Courses Elective – I (Select any one in First year Second Semester) Education Technology eacher Education Elective – II (Select any one in Second year First Semester) Advanced Education Statistic Education Administration Elective – III (Select any one in Second year Second Semester) Educational Guidance and Counselling – Education for differently abled - I Elective – IV (Select any one in Second year Second Semester) Educational Guidance and Counselling – Education for differently abled - II