|Admission Calender for MBA Program|
|Last Date for submission of completed Application Form||July 26, 2023|
|Reporting for Interview, submission of certificates and verification by producing originals||26 July, 2023|
|Admission Decision after scrutiny of documents.||30 July, 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||Aug. 01, 2023|
About the Program
Master of Journalism and Mass Communication is a Post graduate degree course that deals with the study of different forms of mass media including newspapers, radio, television, films, etc to convey information to a large audience.
Two years (Four Semesters).
Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above aggregate marks.
Our curriculum is more practical oriented. As part of the curriculum, students get a chance to create their projects on Print, Electronic, and Digital Media which includes Electronic News Gathering, News Bulleting, Photo Walk, Photo Exhibition, News Paper publication, Documentary and Ad film making, Radio Program and many more.
Program Structure Year Semester - I Semester - II Year-I
- Introduction to Communication and Journalism
- Language Skills & Writing for Media
- General Awareness
- Development of Media
- Computer Application in Communication
- Communication Theories & Research
- Public Relations & Corporation Communication
- Media Laws & Ethics
- Advertising Principles and Practice
- Media Management
Summer Internship Program Year Semester - III Semester - IV Year-II
- Print Journalism – (Reporting & Editing)
- Print Journalism – (Editorial & Feature)
- Radio Journalism (Programme & Production)
- T.V. Journalism (Programme & Production)
- Current Affairs
- Online Journalism
- Elective (Group-A)
- Elective (Group-B)
- Elective (Group-C)
The program structure and electives are tentative, subject to change.
Elective (Select any one in each group) Group A Women & Media Environment & Media Group B Political Communication Business Journalism Group C Cinema Studies Travel Journalism