|Admission Calender for M.Sc Mathematics Program|
|Last Date for submission of completed Application Form||July 26, 2023|
|Reporting for Interview, submission of certificates and verification by producing originals||July 26, 2023|
|Admission Decision after scrutiny of documents.||July 30, 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||Aug. 01, 2023|
About the Program
The program contains compulsory courses as well as elective courses in the second year. Compulsory courses are aimed at building strong mathematical background and also in the process students will be benefitted in various competitive examinations.
The electives, however, are essential to the flexibility of this program. These courses will act as specializations for the students and also give them opportunity to select from various career paths. Students will be using computer laboratory of University for few of their compulsory courses and also for their electives depending upon their choices.
- Two years (Four Semesters).
- Pass in B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent with 45% marks from a recognized University.
Semester-I Semester-II Year I
- Advanced Abstract Algbra (I)
- Real Analysis (I)
- Advance Complex Analysis (I)
- Advanced Discrete athematics (I)
- Advanced Abstract Algebra (II)
- Real Analysis (II)
- General and Algebraic Topology
- Advance Complex Analysis (II)
- Advance Discrete Mathematics (II)
Semester-III Semester-IV Year II
- Integration Theory and Functional Analysis - I
- Partial Differentianl Equ and Mechanics - I
- Elective - I
- Elective - II
- Elective - III
- Integration Theory and Functional Analysis - II
- Partial Differentianl Equ and Mechanics - II
- Elective - IV
- Elective - V
- Elective - VI
NOTE: The program structure is tentative, subject to change.