|Admission Calender for B.Com Program|
|Last Date for submission of completed Application Form||July 26, 2022|
|Reporting for Interview, submission of certificates and verification by producing originals||26 July, 2022|
|Admission Decision after scrutiny of documents.||30 July, 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||Aug. 01, 2022|
About the Program
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) is designed for graduate students who are interested in computer applications. This program allows students to seek professional knowledge in computer applications. The broad objective of the PGDCA programme is to prepare Post Graduates for productive careers in software industry, corporate sector, govt. organisations and academia by providing skill based environment for teaching and research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
- One year (2 semesters).
- Pass in Graduation any discipline from a recognized State/National/International University or equivalent thereto. Final year degree students awaiting results may also apply.
- Introduction to software organization
- Computers in Office-I
- Programming in “C” Language
- Internet & Web Designing
- IT Project 1
- Database using My SQL
- Computers in Office-II
- Object Oriented Programming
- Fundamentals of Finance & Accounting
- IT Project 2
The program structure is tentative, subject to change.